Product & Care Information
Print Technical Information
- 200 GSM
- matte, velvety fine art paper
- Archival - 100 years, 200 in dark storage.
- Digitally signed on the front
High-quality, vibrant print reproductions of my work, printed on luxurious velvet matte paper.
The Giclée printing process results in stunning images, full of exquisite and luxurious detail. With seven dye-based inks (which offer a vast range of colors), this process retains even the finest elements of a given artwork. Since my photographs incorporate ample darkness and a high level of detail, Giclée printing ensures that even the smallest, shadowy details are captured.
Giclée has become a beloved choice for both artists and art collectors due to its exceptional quality and longevity while offering a lower price point.
Giclee Care Instructions
To safeguard the beauty of your Giclée prints for years to come, a few essential guidelines can make a world of difference. If you are looking for a print that doesn't need framing, check out my Posters & Stationery
Ensure proper handling
- Please keep your new print in the plastic sleeve until you are ready to frame. The beautiful velvet matte surface is a magnet for dust and will become damaged in a short time if displayed without protection.
- The sleeve and backing board that your print arrives in are made of acid-free, photo-safe materials and are the ideal place for your print to live before framing.
- Handle with clean, dry hands and avoid direct contact with the surface. Gloves can be a valuable ally in preventing smudges and fingerprints.
- Be careful of water, hard objects, and adhesives as these can damage and scratch the surface of your print.
Consider the ideal display location
- Display wisely: Avoid exposure to direct sunlight, which can cause fading over time.
- Choose a spot away from high humidity and high temperatures, as excessive moisture or heat can cause warping or discoloration.
- Framing your Giclée print with acid-free matting and UV-protective glass adds an extra layer of defense, shielding it from harmful elements.
If you have any questions about print care, please don't hesitate to email me!
Orders & Shipping
My standard shipping time is 1-2 weeks. Currently all print & stationery items are made to order, and packed by me at my home studio in Washington state.
If you need your item by a specific date, please let me know HERE and I will do my best to make it happen!
Tracking information for your orders will be emailed to you as soon as I pack your order.
Please add email@example.com to your safe senders' list so you do not miss my email.
If you have not received a shipping confirmation email after 2 weeks, contact me HERE
If you wish to purchase a gift, rest assured that I do not send invoices with any cost information inside orders.
Unfortunately, I do not have the capacity to add custom gift notes at this time. I do add a free art postcard with a thank you note on the back to each order. I can leave this out if you wish.
All lost/stolen/damaged orders should be filed with Route if you purchased the shipping insurance. Orders that opt out of shipping insurance are not able to be replaced.
Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to accept returns or exchanges at this time, for any reason other than a fulfillment error on my end (i.e, you receive the wrong product than is listed on your order) If your order arrives incorrect, please let me know HERE