Xanthous Phone Background
Xanthous Phone Background
Art for your phone!
One HD background, formatted for your phone. This is a universal size, meaning it can be cropped or zoomed to fit most any phone.
You will be able to download once purchased. If there are any issues with download please email me at email@example.com
Anything listed in my main shop on an individual listing, is a Giclée print. These are are high quality, vibrant prints, produced on luxurious velvet matte paper.
The Giclée printing process results in stunning images, full of exquisite and luxurious detail. With seven dye-based inks (which offer a vast range of colors), this process retains even the finest elements of a given artwork. Since my photographs incorporate ample darkness and shadow, Giclée printing ensures that even the smallest details are captured, while offering a lower price point than an exhibition-quality fine art print.
Giclee Prints are Archival - 100 years, 200 in dark storage.
All prints come hand stamped on the back, with a care and recommendation card, as well as my customary thank you postcard and a bookmark.
To order a 16 x 20 or larger of your desired print, click HERE
Anything over 16 x 20 is also available as a limited edition, signed, exhibition quality print. Complete framed works are also available, in addition to other ready-to-hang work. Available on request, by contacting me HERE
If you have any questions about my policies, your order, or shipping times/dates that CANNOT be answered by the information below, please reach out to me directly via THIS FORM to send me an email.
When will you ship my order?
For phone cases, puzzles, scarves, tote bags and journals
- Please note that these do not ship from me. They will come directly to you from the manufacturer, separate from any other items.
- You will get a tracking from the manufacturer when they ship, usually within about 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately, I have no control over their shipping times.
- If you experience a significant delay or quality issue, please reach out to me so I can contact them.
- Quality/shipping damage issues must be sent to me within 30 days of receiving your order, as per the manufacturer's rules.
For Giclee prints, Stationery, and all other items.
Shipping times vary. I am the only person filling orders, and I aim to ship once a week on Fridays due to the fact prints are ordered on a schedule. During online markets, sales, holiday, and major releases, these times may be delayed due to volume. If you need an item by a certain date, please contact me HERE. I am happy to assist, and usually I can get it to you by your desired date if I know in advance!
Please see below for individual item shipping times.
- PRINTS: I order prints on Sundays and typically receive them to ship by that Friday. If your order is placed past 12 noon PST on a Sunday, your prints will more than likely be on the following Sunday's order.
- STATIONERY & ALL OTHER ITEMS: : All stationery, excluding any pre-order items, are physically on hand. These usually ship the same week provided you order before Friday when I pack and take orders to the post.
- PRE-ORDERS: If you have placed a pre-order, please see the listing for an approximate ship date. Since these items have to be ordered from the manufacturer before I can ship them, the shipping time is not set in stone, but I aim to get them shipped out as soon as I can when they arrive to me. If you placed an order for other items with a pre-order, your other items will not ship until the pre-order is ready to go out, so please place separate orders if you wish to have something else shipped before.
I didn't get a tracking number and it's past the shipping time listed - what do I do?
- Typically if there are item delays, especially for pre-orders, I will let you know via email, so make sure to search your email for my name to make sure I didn't contact you already.
- If not, please check your spam, and then contact me HERE - include your order number, and I will be happy to resend the tracking or provide information.
My order says it was delivered and it wasn't, or my order was damaged during shipping.
I offer Route package protection insurance, automatically toggled on, for every order. If you choose to remove it, you are acknowledging that if the order is lost or stolen, I am not liable and it will not be replaced. I cannot control packages once they are at the post office and beyond, but Route can! Route shipping protection insures your package against mis-delivery, theft, damage and more.
If your package is missing:
- Sometimes USPS marks items delivered a day early on accident. First I would recommend calling your local post office (not the main number) to check in about it. Usually it shows up or they can find it.
If you still do not have it, or you do have your order and it was damaged:
- File your claim with route, if you chose protection at checkout, and it will be re-sent at no cost to you. If it was a one of a kind or limited item, please reach out to me first to get a suitable replacement lined up.
My order is incorrect or is damaged
- Returns, exchanges or refunds are only given in the event of a fulfillment error on my end unless you used Route protection and can file a claim there. If I sent you the wrong item, contact me instead of filing a claim with Route,
- Please know that this is very small shop, and I am not able to accommodate returns, exchanges, or refunds for any other reason than my personal packing errors at this time.
- If you received the wrong item/s, it was my fault, and I would be happy to make it right. Just contact me with your order number and photos of what you received, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, but I am currently unable to ship to the UK due to new policies in place for collecting VAT.